night star aj taco mascot

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Items

Sup Guys We have some new items this week! Todays R.I.M is the rare winter boots I agree it  goes with the other rare mondays ( the coat and hood) And I want to say something and try something new. Ok the thing to ask is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SPREAD WORD ABOUT THIS BLOG I want to at least get 20 subscribers to it so please tell everyone you know.
If this offends snowy in any way. I will take it down. This is a daily mystery.
Ok so I looked around jamaa And found this.
 the horse what does it mean? where did it come from? is it the horse shaman? who made it?
answer in the comments  ps. ask snowy if shes offended by me doing a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!