night star aj taco mascot

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

scammers gone to far

                                                         stand by me in times of the rough  
stand by me. sit by me and put your arm around me and say it will be ok.
stand by me. in hard times say it wasn't worth the tears
stand by me. when the times are rough say it will turn out better in the end
stand by me. hug me and say you will be alright just remember i will be here for you
stand by me.  say it will be ok and remember always... tomorrow will always turn out better
 , by tigertaco2011 in time after a hard scam :(  i will remember it will be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!