night star aj taco mascot

Thursday, June 14, 2012

very mean jammers

BRACE YOURSELF FOR SOME WORDS PEOPLE!
rmurdoch1,mmurdoch1,smurdoch1,and the leader zasha04 were being very rude so i reported them to hq the called me some mean words i think i shouldn't say i you would like me to post them comment yes or no a not very bad word they called me was ...noob which means amature beginner and the following sentence was from another person they said... YA BLOSSOM SPIRIT BIRDS A NOOBY PEICE OF GARBAGE WITH POOP AND VOMIT ON TOP! well right now that insult makes me feel horribale D:
- hope you guys have a happy jamming cause i seem to get bullied A LOT! the walrus ate my taco™

1 comment:

  1. Number 1 i have no clue who zasha04 is number 2 rmurdoch1 and smurdoch1 are my sisters number 3 i have never swore i dont know where you got that from and i have to admit i did scam i DO NOT anymore.

    ReplyDelete

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!