night star aj taco mascot

Monday, March 25, 2013

My dislikes

Ok lemme take my time from MY springbreak to post my dislikes I just experianced one of my dislikes so I have to post this.
1. I am very much annoyed when someone says something about an item you traaded i.e just now i got this
" Hey what happend to your black spike bro"
" Oh I traded it"
" Oh well, I had an amazing trade"
" What was your offer I might be able to get the spike back? :3" notice I was extremely patient and nice.
"Oh you know bat wall paper ( -_- losing patience) a tail armor ( white but I already had a tail so i wasn't interested) a headdress ( I had the color she/or/he had * Im not mentioning gender*) "
" Im sorry I don't like that trade, bat paper isn't rare, I have a tail and I have that headdress. ^_^ so no thanks"
" Oh wow your rude I regret buddying you ( they said after i was so nice -_-)"
well thats #1
#2
I absolutely dislike when someone asks me things ( this goes for aj and real life) like " oh hey so did you hear about such such who did this and blahhhhblahhhhblahhh" it's gossip I extremely dislike GOSSIP OF ANY FORM!
#3
I dislike when I am blamed stuff such as In school and online. life " OMG I heard you Cheated on your homework ect. ranting on" when in reality someone trys cheating and blames it on ME. now on aj " oh hey can you trade this for this?" me " yeah sure do you think ( lists things) is fair?" them " OMG YOU SCAMMER NOOOO ERR MY RARES HARGAARRRHHH" thats pretty much ranting and goosip at the same time in both situations.
#4
Making fun. example. " Oh haha look at dork face over there * the person talking about the person points across room to someone* " I would say " Um yeah excuse me, but since when has that wall been a dork face * I walk over hug the wall not caring if i look weird cause I am!* this wall is my friend and you sir's are rude * walks away elbowing wall mumbling*"
#5
When im seen with someone known as 'uncool' and people rage about it. " Omg I saw you with hargemityblarrr and people are like talking and ect. ranttttingg...." When in reality being friends is considered ' normal' although im not old I want to say this * and yes im kind of lazy as well XD* If people were stuck back when there were no phones or internet what would they do  call walls jerks or what I mean really.
So now that I got the first 5 off my chest I'll be back with the other 5 next week as a weekly rant/ post and I definatly hope if you call walls dorks, you need to go and hug the wall saying that your sorry. XD thats all my tacos! ~Morsea Mancat Taco Mea™ ~ sianara!
Tigertaco2011/Umbeenova2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!