night star aj taco mascot

Friday, March 8, 2013

randomness

I haven't done a random post in a while so I think i'm going to do a like, fact about myself post.
Ok my favorite color is mostly black sometimes blue, my Fav. food are tacos.
I speak some japanese and some romanian but always english. ^_^
My favorite animal is the wolf.
My favorite band is greenday and skrillex of course isn't a band but he makes epic dub.
I just made an epic japanese charecter name! XD it's now my user for blogger Kage-Okami shadow-wolf.
Yeah well spread word of my blog I updated the blog's ( more blog's) page and I will add a story page soon. Ok i have to stop posting cause imma watch the news, also check out umbeeandespee.blogspot.com it's a pokemon/vocaloid fansite Me and my friend post about pokemon and vocaloid so Bye. ^_^ thx and reach for the sky because no one can stop you, You are your own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!