night star aj taco mascot

Sunday, March 31, 2013

More dislikes

yeah I sound like i dislike everything but I don't, I just dislike some things more than others
#6
I don't like when people act like they know/act like they are everything. i.e " yeah i knew that" me being a troll " Hey did you know a humans veins are big enough to swim in?" them being a know it all " yeah i knew it of course" me " -buzzer noise- aww to bad that was incorrect" they franticly walk away stomping.
#7 When I ask for something and get a snooty remark
" Oh hey can I have your jelly beans?"
" well heck no they mine you betta get away for I slap you"
I walk away and go " ok better stay out of that candy..."
#8 When people are in public with you and act like complete and utter fools.
sister : * runs around* " FEAR ME MORTALS FOR I AM THE GOD VENUS OF SPARTA!!!!"
And of course I sit there trying to hide my face.
#9 when someone is completly rude and you have to be rude back to get your point across but then you get in trouble ( hmm siblings much?)
"I told you not to eat your candy then you threw up how smart!"
" Oh you be quiet this doesnt concern you! (my sister of course... kids..)"
and lastely #10
When someone acts wise but then doesn't follow their own advice
" Just remember picture the audiance in their underwear it solves it." person goes on stage completes it cause the friend helped. othe person goes up lookie there frozen as a stone.
well thats all happy easter!! post in the comments if you got anything good!! ~morsea mancat taco mea!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!