night star aj taco mascot

Monday, April 1, 2013

New stuff I Guess?

Ok I have a friend she made a youtube channel so she offered me to be her co-star :D well anyways I heard youtube will be shutting down till 2023. (hmm is it an a-fools prank?) well anyways we have been going over things at lunch. we will soon make our first video and  I have the  second video set up it's a parody called ' earn and spend by umbeenova ft. hyla ( my friends youtube name is hyla not her channel name or real name she doesn't want her real name used so i used her yt name.) anyways once we film and stuff i'll let you see the videos and post them daily let's hope yt doesn't go down till 2023.... face it all good music is on it!
HERE IS THE LIVE ACTION OF THE WINNER OF THE MOST EPIC VIDEO ON YOUTUBE ITS LIVE ONLY 2 HOURS LEFT UNTIL YOUTUBE GOES DOWN TILL  ( LETS HOPE IT'S A PRANK) GUYS HERES THE LINK! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGeMGqVKD6A 1:41:35 LEFT AS I POST THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!