night star aj taco mascot

Friday, April 19, 2013

continued rant....

espee- bestestest friend ever!
rose- good friend
rachel- ex-friend
Ok anyways as I was saying before I left this morning I got into a fight with my friend recently and she does this "your mom" response thing which I think is rude towards people without moms so I got mad and just today I was talking to my extremly best friend (not the one who says your mom) espeon ( umbeeandespee.blogspot.com is our blog) anyways I said " guess what happend I bumped into-" I was cut off by My supposed other friend when she said "your mom" rude sadly but then she said something that literally can never be forgiven nor ever be forgotten I still hear the lingering words of " Not so good when someone steals your spotlight huh?!" OK I broke that down into " Hey back off I don't like you cause you said something I didn't like yesterday so I am going to be rude to you and  verbally beat you up" I apoligized about 20 times to her today for what I said yesterday which is none of your guys' buisness ( sorry if it sounds harsh It is true D:) anways but theres another thing she said To my other best friend Imma call her rose ( no it is not her real name) anyways I will call my mean I guess ex-friend rachel anyways rose nicely asked rachel why rachel hated me rachel replied " If you don't stop talking to me im going to report you to the principal for harrassment" Now my little children whom are reading this, harassment has nothing to do with talking. its like me going up to someone and saying "why do you hate ketchup" and them saying " Holy biscuts Don't ask me my favorite and not favorite things Im gonna go tell the dentists!" makes no sense right? exactly cause the other real situation doesn't make sense either I could tell other people about this which I have told an adult so yeah, but rachel ( still made up names not real ones even though it sounds real XD) still is going at it to make me miserable and espee if your reading this, Im not telling her off or anything im just explaining to people about this situation  pretty much. I am basically a straight A student guys I only got two B's on my report card Now you can see why people want to go and try to ruin my feeling temple ( thats what I call my nerves that control emotion in my brain :D) so guys remember some of this and don't ruin friendships OR bully bullying is horrible so don't and THINK before you speak,text or post cause T-is it true? H- is it helpful I- is it inspiring N-is it nessecary K- is it kind remember THINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!