night star aj taco mascot

Friday, April 19, 2013

monthly bullying rant for ya'll

Ok you guys know about verbal bullying by now you know about everything about bullying I gurantee it! Well Don't joke around with people, Joking around CAN HURT PEOPLES FEELINGS! If you think OH IM JUST JOKING IT WON'T HURT THEM! ITS NOT THE TRUTH  DON'T BRAINWASH YOURSELF TO THINK THAT! Joking around can hurt people I know how it feels I have a weird haircut and people do what they call "joke" about it when I don't think it's really funny it hurts my feeling even though they don't know that because their to busy well It's what I call Joke washing, Joke washing is basically where bullys for to long trick their own brains into thinking mean things are just jokes so they blame it on things like, I have anger issues, thats no excuse. well I will write the rest of this after school so bye for now\

                     ~~~~ Umbeenova~~~~~ Kage-Okami~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!