night star aj taco mascot

Sunday, April 14, 2013

New items and Japanese Lettering rules also swimming :D

Ok im going to start with swimming I am going swimming today with espee ( shes aan author of my other blog click here to read www.umbeeandespee.blogspot.com) anyways Now Japanese letter rules :
A = AH
E = AY
I = EE
O = O
U = OO (kind of like eww)
Now heres a vocaloid example : Kaganime ren would sound - KahGahNeeMay Reen ( or like tin, Rin!) :3 now new items :
Rope thats the only item so I guess bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!