night star aj taco mascot

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Twitter

Hey guys :D I have a twitter now I post there about my life daily :P so if you'd like go to twitter and search umbeenova ( @umbeenova ) and follow me then you can see what im up to daily and see maybe sneak peeks of videos im making! Im planning one today with my cousin it might just be a vlog so yeah follow me at @umbeenova on twitter thx and keep checking for when i post the video :D
Only The Stars Can Float In Space But You Alone Can Fly.
Todays word of wisdom means.
Yeah someone people may be better but sometimes you can do something no one else can :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!