night star aj taco mascot

Friday, April 26, 2013

Random fridays

OoOoOokie Dokie! I made's me a nice big post chart! Ok heres what'll happen:
Monday- daily item, new youtube video up, whats up in my life
Tuesday- daily item, Gaming video
Wednesday- daily item, random, gaming video
Thursday- daily item, News of whats happening In my world XD
Friday- daily item, new youtube video, whats up in my life or random post ( depends on if I shoot a video and If im up to anything.)
saturday- My lazy day no posts
sunday- Lazy day no posts
Thats about that for that so now onto todays post for friday......
Random post!
K im leaving soon so speed type mode ok answer these in the questions
How is school going?
do you have tons of homework?
have you gotten shoved in a locker yet?
do you get good or bad grades?
got any best friends?
whats your favorite online game?
Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

you don't want to make taco people mad! if you disobey the rules i will send the evil enchalada after you!
BE NICE! NO BULLYING OR MAKING FUN OF OTHER JAMMERS EVEN IF YOU SO CALL "KID ABOUT IT"
NO BAD WORDS IF YOU USE BAD WORDS I WILL IMMIDIATLY BAN YOU FROM THE BLOG
KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AGE APPROPREIT * 6-11 NO BAD FOWL OR GROSS LANGUAGE!*

if you follow these you get the taco seal of appreciation!